- Facial TherapiesA lot of clients talk about facials and we talk about skin treatments. Here is the difference: A facial is something that is indulgent or pampering. A skin treatment is specific to that client's skin, designed specifically for them by an expert skin therapist and the results are unequaled.Read More
- Body TherapiesWhether you want to simply relax, energize, or in need of self-repair, we are committed to delivering quality therapeutic services, tailored to you achieve your personal health and wellness goals.Read More
- Tech TreatmentsFrom minimizing fine lines to improving your pores, microdermabrasion provides many benefits. It is one of the three most commonly performed skin treatments in the United States, and its a practical choice for patients with minor skin problems and early signs of aging.Read More
- Waxing TreatmentsWaxing is a form of semi- permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different growth cycle.Read More
Mens Waxing Palm SpringsAt Mens Waxing Palm Springs day spa we offer an extensive range of beauty and grooming services from massage to waxing, facials and more technical treatments such as resurfacer peels and microdermabrasion. We want you to feel 100% comfortable throughout your entire experience with us, so please ask for anything you need such as whether you’d prefer to have a male or a female therapist, music or not, warmer or cooler. Our therapists are fully qualified, very experienced and our staff are committed to providing you with the best care every time you call or visit. Please click on the headings above for a full menu of treatments and prices. Our goal is to have you depart with smooth glowing complexion, sexy soft hair-free skin and happy relaxed muscles!
- Charles S. Brobeck
- Chief of Police, (ret), Irvine, CA
Did You Know?
There's a first time for everyone and even some of the more experienced spa goers aren't exactly sure of the do's and don'ts, so here's a handy guide to ensure you get the most from your experience and also spare you from any crashing faux pas, red-faced embarrassment or ceremonial frog-marching off the premises.